It was finally time to see our families again, and a lot was going on! We drove out (staying one night in price), and arrived Saturday morning, May 4th. That day we were able to go to the Jordan River Temple where Dakota went through for the first time. Allie babysat Maylee and met us at the temple after, and we took some pics. It was amazing to have almost the entire family in the temple! We are so excited for Dakota, and that guy will make a great missionary. So glad we were able to be part of this experience!
After the temple we went to Cafe Rio and got some frozen yogurt. Mike and I then went to the Hardman's where family was gathered for Ann's birthday. What a great first day in Utah!
The next day was Maylee's baby blessing. There was a brunch after church, and the whole day was amazing. Maylee is adorable!
The rest of the week was full of hanging out with family and seeing friends! Each day was busy and so much fun. Unfortunately I was bad at taking pictures though...
Saturday came and my family was kind enough to throw me a baby shower! We had a BBQ, so it was pretty laid back. I am so thankful for all of the family and friends that were able to come!
My dad made our little girl some blocks, so I had fun painting them and they made cute decorations :)
We hung out the rest of the weekend with the families, and Monday came and we headed back to Denver. As always, an AMAZING trip!
Pregnancy Update:
I am currently 30 weeks 4 days pregnant. Less than 10 weeks left. CRAZY! This 3rd trimester has been fun. Of course it has been pretty uncomfortable, but the pregnancy is going well and it is fun being able to feel our little girl constantly. Also, she flipped around!! People keep telling me how small I look but man I sure don't feel it haha. She is growing well though, and we can't wait to meet her in just a couple more months!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.