I realized I have been doing this different than Brooklyn's month to months.. Hers I would capture the entire month at a time, and the things I wrote about her were from when she was that old. This time however, I am just putting the monthly photoshoot and the things I write are up to that month, not all during it. If that made sense..
Anyway, Austin has sure been growing up. He is a lot bigger now, and growing really well. He smiles often, and coos a lot. It is so much fun listening to him make sounds! He loves being held, but sometimes he needs to be let down so he can just play on his own. He eats often, but doesn't seem to eat that much each feeding. He just likes to eat what he needs, so his body is absorbing everything. He will easily go a week before pooping (tmi? :) He sleeps pretty well, and loves his big sister. Austin we love you, happy 3 months!!











No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.