Friday, May 27, 2016
Austin 8 Months
Today Austin turned 8 months! He seems to have grown so much this past month. He is crawling like crazy! It is still an army crawl but he is using his legs more. It is his preferred way of moving. He started it on May 5th, and has just taken off since. He also says "mama" now. It's more like mamamamamama, and although I know it's not completely knowing what he is saying I love it! He is sitting up mostly on his own but still will fall over sometimes. He is eating like crazy! He has eaten more baby food than Brooklyn ever did. I'm still on that crazy diet, hoping he isn't really allergic to lots of foods. He also has started to sleep better! I think the sleep training is finally working, and he is on more of a schedule, so I can just lay him down now and he will go to sleep without much of a fight. So good for both of us! Overall, it's been a fun month. Austin is getting into everything and now that he can move around his interest in toys and everything else is really showing. He is curious about it all! Love you buddy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.