For her Birthday we had a pink party! She told me she wanted the theme to be "pink". About a month before her birthday she told me a list of everything she wanted for her birthday. It was so funny! This list didn't change either, it was her list. I told her she wouldn't get everything, but she got some things from it! All the family came over and we went swimming and then had a party. After that we went and got snow cones and got a movie. She had a blast! She had been waiting several months for it, and I think it was a success! I will attach some pictures from her birthday as well as her 4 year old pictures!
Here are some notes I have made about her from this last bit:
We play I spy in the car
She sings "Happy and you know it" when she is happy
Camping in the yard
She started coughing and we suspected she was sick. She quickly told Mike after the cough 'I'm not sick! It's just hiccups!'
Having full on dance parties to Taylor swift shake it off- especially daddy
Preschool
Best friend kitty cat (the cat that Nana had Brooklyn help take care of when she was a baby. It is the only cat she likes)
Dance
Speak foreign languages to each other (mainly spanish)
Rock a bye baby sings that mommy catches the baby
Says 3 little pigs story
Pretends to be waitress and asked what I would like to order then says coming right up. Then I said I was full and she put her hand down my shirt to pretend pull the food out and said ok you are good. Katie what would you like to order? She was also calling me sir :)
Comes up with a solution for everything
Pretends to be a prince and bows and says may I have this dance
Brooklyn tells me everyday how she loves having a little brother Austin
When daddy works out Brooklyn works out too and said "I know this is hard daddy but you can do it!"
Brooklyn is such a care giver. To her dolls and her family. She is so sweet! This is seriously one of her biggest traits and I love it.
She calls Austin her buddy or her Austin
Brooklyn had pink eye and now Austin does. She keeps telling mike to wake her up when Austin cries so she can go help him. I love them.
Out of nowhere Brooklyn says to me, "mom, you need to be more patient when I go poo" :)
Wants to be a doctor and mommy when she grows up. (This changed to a mermaid)
Walking around naked with headphones on watching a kid show on her iPad belting out "this is my fight song!" Song :)
Takes purse to store with a crayon and paper to check things off the list
When says goodbye gives hug, kiss, high five and rocks, and says "Hasta la taco" like her Dad taught her
Tells me all the time that we are best friends
Loves primary
Acts out scenes from movies especially frozen, sometimes tangled
She told me that she missed us before she was in my belly and that she was so excited to come to us :)
I don't know the first part but when responding to mike Brooklyn said don't worry, it will only be a long second
She signs her name “Boo” because she knows those letters are in her name
During the day she burped and said that her mouth farted. At night time she farted and mike asked if that came from her mouth. She said no! It came from my bum! Mike then said it was stinky and Brooklyn responded thank you :)
Brooklyn slept talked and hit mike and said no! I don't want to put my jacket up!
Brooklyn has been sooo sweet since my surgery. She remembers how she came and saw me twice and that I threw up. She prays everyday and says she is thankful I am getting better. She knows I still can't lift heavy things and is concerned for me. It has been two months and she still mentions everyday how she is glad I am getting better and better.
Brooklyn had a very serious conversation with me about heaven. She was so curious about the plan of salvation.
Best friends forever she says/sings to me all the time
“It’s hard work being a princess!”
Copies me with my camera
She said to me " I love your hair, I love hot dress, I love everything that is inside your heart" :)
For her birthday cake her wish was to become a mermaid














































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.