Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Sunni and Aaron get married!

Sunni met Aaron on a plane. They hit if off and now it was time for their wedding! I flew to Washington DC with my siblings and parents to the wedding. It was such a fun weekend, starting with the rehearsal dinner. The next day was the wedding, then we went to take pictures at the monuments. The next day I went to the doctor because I got an earplug stuck in my ear... yeah. Then we hung out at the monuments, then flew back home. It was a short weekend, but such a beautiful one. I am SO happy for Sunni! And so glad I got to be their photographer!

Rehearsal Dinner at Firefly:



Wedding at the Loft at 600 F:









A couple weeks later they had a reception at Pioneer Hall in West Jordan. It is pretty cool that one of my ancestors used to walk 2 miles each way to go to school in this building. It was the perfect evening and I'm glad my family was able to be there with me!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.