Isn't she just the cutest!
We went to baby animal days in Logan. We saw all sorts of little animals and the kids loved petting them. My favorites were those little turtles, they were so small!
Brooklyn got a new bike! And Austin got her old one. They love riding them!
We were able to go to the Jordan River Temple Open House. This is the temple I grew up going to, and my parents had served at, so it was a lot of fun to take my kids and see all of the new renovations. It was quite the long wait, but I loved walking through the temple and showing it to the kids!
May sure has been busy! Brooklyn had a dance recital! Pop and Nana and Jamie came which was fun. Brooklyn is such a cute dancer! They danced to "I enjoy being a Girl" and it was ADORABLE!
When Brooklyn got her kindergarten shots she was so brave! She really did a great job. Also at that appointment they suggested we get her eyes checked because she seemed to have a bit of a hard time with the eye chart. So we did that, and found out she definitely needed glasses. One of her eyes is also stronger than the other so she has to wear a patch over it every day so her other eye can get stronger. She likes her glasses but doesn't like wearing them for very long. She doesn't like the patch but she is doing good at easing into wearing it. I feel so bad for her! But also so thankful we found out. Plus, she is stinkin adorable in glasses!
Brooklyn graduated preschool! Ahhhh! How is she growing up so much already?? Grandma and Grandpa came and we had a great time at the graduation and getting ice cream afterward. Brooklyn's part in the program was "Out the door, dinosaur!" The program was so cute. Now onto kindergarten!
Mother's Day was the best! I love these little kids so much, and I am thankful to be their mother. I absolutely loved the cards I got!
T-ball! Brooklyn is on a team with her friends Andy and Kira. This is the first sport Brooklyn has done and I love it! She does great hitting the bat and throwing the ball when it comes to her. Her games are so much fun, and she especially loves the snow cones they get at the end of the games!




















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.