Wednesday, May 30, 2018

January - March 2018

Well it is the end of May and I am just writing what has happened this year so far.. so hopefully I remember all of the main things! The beginning of the year was a lot of fun. It was cold which isn't my favorite but there wasn't near as much snow as last year so that was nice! I am going to let the pictures do most of the talking so here we go...

Brooklyn loved her preschool! She went 3 days a week and learned a lot. Plus she made such great friends!


Winter dance recital! Brooklyn is such a cute little dancer! We were so thankful that Grandma and Grandpa came to her recital. What a sweet little bee!




Austin started crawling out of his crib. So we didn't really have a choice, a big boy bed it was! Thankfully he does great in it. 


I love the group of friends Brooklyn has that she has been doing preschool and dance with. One reason I love them is their amazing moms! They are so much fun and a great group of friends for me!


Snow day!





Brooklyn celebrated her 100th day of preschool by dressing 100! Talk about ADORABLE! They also celebrated her birthday that day since her birthday is in the summer. 


We went to see a test fire at ATK. Austin loved saying, "I saw smoke, I saw smoke!"



These guys sure love their cousin Dak!


It was time for dance pictures so I took some as well!

We saw Disney on Ice! 


I was so spoiled on my birthday! I woke up to cards from everyone, and kept getting surprises during the day. It is so much fun celebrating with little kids!


Some Idaho fun. These kids absolutely love it there!


On March 14th it was one year since my latest heart surgery! I couldn't be more thankful for the many blessings that have come to me and my family, a huge one being the successful surgery. It took a while to recover of course, but I came back stronger than ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.