Monday, September 23, 2013

1 Month

What a fun month! One month pictures:

 

Some things to remember:
-First sunday at church! Oh boy people at church love her and are always wanting to steal her from us!
 - Mike's family came to see us! It was labor day weekend and Mike, Lana, Jamie, Kristin, Jack and Hannah all came to see us! We had fun going out to eat at Baker Street Pub and Grill, swimming, going to church, going to red rocks, and mainly just hanging out. It was a great visit!
 - Random cute photos :)

- This picture.... Brooklyn had a blow out in her diaper so I decided to be nice and give her a bath afterwards. Just as I was drying her off and about to put her diaper on I decided to take 5 seconds and snap a picture of her cute face. Well.. right when I took the picture she was starting to pee all over me! Serves me right for being nice! Oh well, it was still adorable, like everything she does is :)

-Look who can somewhat hold her head up now! (About 6 weeks old)
-About week 7 she started to smile and interact with us more. It is so fun to start to see her personality! I even cried the first couple of times she did a for real smile and not just a smile in her sleep.
- She loves hearing her Daddy sing to her
-She sticks her tongue out if we stick ours out
- She wants attention more and more. She will whimper and beg for attention if we set her down for too long.
-She had gotten pretty bald on the top of her head, but it is already starting to grow back


Other things this month- Dakota is officially in Madagascar! I started a blog with all of his letters and photos: http://elderdakotamumford.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.