The next weekend I got a call from Mike asking if I wanted to go on a road trip. I was confused at first but then he explained that he wanted to take me to Provo... to a Secondhand Serenade Concert!!
This was taken at the Martin Harris Pagenat
We also spent a lot of time outdoors- especially fishing!
Halloween! Mike was Nacho Libre and last minute i pulled off this Minnie Mouse custom. We went to visit Lucie and Clint, then spent the night with my sister Allie and her friends playing games. After that we went back to Mike's house where we gave candy out and planned his lesson that he had to teach the next day in church.
Go Utah State! We went to most of the games- but here are a few pictures from one of them
Every year Mike throws a party called "Nacho Navidad". It is a wonderful event filled with Nachos, Moustaches, and watching Nacho Navidad. Here is Jaxon and Mike showing off their facial hair.
One weekend we went down to Salt Lake to see the lights at Temple Square!
For Mike's Birthday that year we went and saw Avatar in 3D, and went to Texas Roadhouse!
We celebrated Christmas early since we would be going to our families for Christmas. There were lots of presents! I gave Mike a "gag" gift of mittens, his favorite chapstick, a homemade awesome jacket that he is wearing (also kind of a gag gift), a foot rub, and other stuff that I can't remember right now. He gave me a huge thing of oreos, apple cider, my favorite movie Dumb and Dumber, and a gorgeous necklace!
After Christmas Break we both met back in Logan for New Years- and it was spent having a girls night! Yes i'm sure that makes no sense but we have girls nights a lot! These consist of listening to awesome music, talking about girl things, eating chocolate, sometimes putting on masks, and always watching a chick flick! It was a great night and at midnight I will never forget Mike doing cartwheels!

nu=3243)+86)5+2)WSNRCG=3266586695324nu0mrj-1.jpg)
nu=3243)+86)5+2)WSNRCG=326658676324nu0mrj-1.jpg)
nu=3243)+86)5+2)WSNRCG=329242769324nu0mrj-1.jpg)









nu=3243)+86)5+2)WSNRCG=32(3(45+89324nu0mrj+(1)-1.jpg)
nu=3243)+86)5+2)WSNRCG=32(3(45+95324nu0mrj+(1)-1.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.