We can never agree on who asked who on our first date... but here is the story and maybe you can help us decide (by the way he totally asked me)
It was a typical Wednesday evening of country dancing at the Fun Park. It was September of 2008, and we were just starting to get to know each other. We spent time dancing and talked quite a bit this particular night. Weekend plans came up in conversation, and also the football game that was that weekend. I mentioned something like maybe we should meet up at the game and hang out, then he asked me for my number. The next night he called and asked if I wanted to go to the football game with him, and that he would come by and walk me up to the game. So that is what happened. It was just us and we had a great time!
We talked through the entire football game, there was not a dull moment. We played the game "2 truths and a lie". I obviously didn't know him very well because he won EVERY time we played. I remember him talking about many things, a couple of which were meeting the President and starring in a musical, and I thought these must be lies... nope! Once the game ended we walked back down the hill to my house where he was parked and he said, "Well I'm hungry and I'm going to get me some dinner- you can come if you want to". I thought that was funny and we ended up going to Iggy's. Overall it was a great date, and I was pretty smitten with him ever since.
Our Second date...
I don't remember the timing exactly, it was either the day after our first date or the week after. Anyways, he invited me to go to Lunch with him at Costa Vida. We got delicious food and then shared a Tres Leches- yum! The day was filled with great conversation and we ended up just sitting in his car for hours after talking. I remember this date because I believe it was when I stole his house keys.. I know.. I'm crazy. You see, Lucie and I loved to play pranks on people and I knew Mike didn't use his house keys ever. So as we were sitting in the car I took his keys right in front of him and pulled off the house key- he didn't even notice!! I ended up copying the key and giving the original back to him a couple months later and he hadn't missed his key at all. I think I told him I stole it pretty soon after I did. We never even ended up playing a prank on him but the whole situation was pretty funny, even though Mike thought I was kinda crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.